Front End Web Developer
Saratoga Springs, NY
We are seeking an experienced web developer who can execute projects from conception to release. While we are continuously learning, this position requires fluency in front-end styling with an eye for UI/UX. Marketing is a team sport, so collaboration and strong communications skills are a must, as are the abilities to think creatively and provide reliable estimates.
What it takes:
- Interact with clients, internal and external, exploring and advising on possibilities and solutions that fit their goals.
- Keep up with the latest development trends, always focusing on how to build a better mousetrap, without having to start from scratch every time.
- Take immense pride in what you do, how you do it, and what you walk away from at the end of a project.
- Ability to juggle projects, clear your mental cache, and switch from debugging a GTM error, fixing an outlook email rendering issue, to fixing an IE10 rendering bug without missing a beat.
- 3 to 5 years experience
- Extreme proficiency in the following:
- SASS / CSS
- Experience configuring and maintaining build tools (Gulp / Node JS)
- Strong responsive/adaptive development skills supporting multiple devices, and browsers
- Manage source code with Git
- AWS Experience with S3, Elastic beanstalk, Route 53, RDS, Lambda
- WordPress / PHP
- Continuous integration and deployment tools (Jenkins, Code Deploy)
- Mobile app development (React Native / PhoneGap)