Do you dig data and have an analytic mind? Fingerpaint’s Digital Strategy team is looking for a digital marketing analyst to help us execute, measure, analyze, and optimize multichannel marketing programs for a diverse clientele. This includes evaluating omni-channel campaigns, websites, mobile apps, etc. . If you’re driven by data, a creative thinker, and a resourceful problem-solver, we want to hear from you.
What it takes:
- Setup Google Analytics accounts including tagging, custom segments, goal tracking, etc.
- Develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports leveraging database analysis skills, as well as data visualization and BI tools
- Pull datasets from multiple sources, e.g. Google Analytics, Adwords, Bing, Facebook, Doubleclick, etc.
- Handle tagging and flighting of display media campaigns through Google Ad Manager
- Analyze data to monitor campaign performance
- Monitor and manage display media performance
- Partner with digital and media teams to develop actionable insights that maximize engagement and conversion opportunities
- Work closely with the development team to manage, implement and QA necessary tracking codes
- 3+ years’ of experience as a digital marketing analyst
- Exceptional analytical ability and critical thinking skills
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience setting up Google Analytics accounts
- Good to advanced skill level with statistics and Excel
- Proven experience articulating analytics findings (written and in-person)
- Strong understanding of digital marketing landscape
- Google Ad Manager (Doubleclick) certification a plus
- Experience with data visualization tools is a plus
- Strong organization and written/oral communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment