We’re on the hunt for an editor who isn’t a settler. If you’re dedicated to error-free jobs that are grammatically correct and follow relevant client/style guidelines, we want to hear from you. Be prepared to work within an open, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and serve as an editorial resource for fellow team members.
What it takes:
- Edits/proofreads advertising, educational, training and consumer manuscripts, layouts and digital assignments
- Reads for correct grammar, punctuation and spelling; language and style consistency; accuracy; sense/clarity; required copy
- Ensures relevant standards (eg, client/brand, AMA, FDA) are met
- Is knowledgeable of and remains current on FDA guidelines
- Creates and maintains editorial style guides for each assigned brand
- Stays current with standards for co-editors’ accounts—able to cover other brands when needed
- Fact-checks referenced information before jobs are sent to client/regulatory for approval
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 - 5 years of previous editorial experience
- Ability to ensure documents conform to accepted written language rules
- Knowledge of AMA Manual of Style and FDA guidelines preferred
Red pen at the ready? Apply today!