Digital Analytics Manager
Do you dig data and have an analytical mind? Fingerpaint’s Digital team is looking for a digital marketing analyst to help us measure, analyze, and optimize omnichannel marketing programs for a diverse clientele. This includes evaluating omnichannel campaigns, websites, mobile apps, etc. If you’re driven by data, a creative thinker, and a resourceful problem-solver, we want to hear from you.
What it takes:
- Develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Pull datasets from multiple sources, e.g. Google Analytics, Adwords, Bing, Facebook, Doubleclick, etc.
- Analyze data to monitor campaign performance
- Partner with account and client teams to develop actionable insights that maximize engagement and conversion opportunities
- Work closely with the development team to manage, implement and QA necessary tracking codes
- 2+ years’ of experience as a digital marketing analyst
- Exceptional analytical ability and critical thinking skills
- Proven experience articulating analytics findings (written and in-person)
- Strong understanding of digital marketing landscape
- Hands-on experience with analytics, e.g. Google Analytics, etc.
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools is a plus
- Strong organization and written/oral communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Good to advanced skill level with statistics and Excel