The project manager must have experience in managing both print and digital projects and the ability to lead a team. Advertising agency or marketing experience is preferred.
What it takes:
- Responsible for creating and managing project schedules from the start to finish of a project
- Work with team to understand the scope of the project and develop and track estimates
- Ability to oversee multiple client deliverables at one time, which range from small print pieces to large digital initiatives
- Manage client and internal expectations
- Coordinate and direct daily activities of cross-functional teams
- Foster strong team relationships through effective communication among a diverse set of team members
- Collaborate with team to forecast and determine resource needs
- Champion the Fingerpaint process to ensure deliverables are completed on time and on budget
- Thrive in a fast-paced ever-changing environment; remain poised and focused under pressure
- Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
- BA/BS degree or relevant professional experience
- 3+ years of project management experience, preferably in an advertising or marketing role
- Knowledgeable in project management software as well as proficient in Microsoft products
If you’re smiling and nodding, then we’d like to hear from you.