We’re looking for a big-idea, original-thinker, strategic planner who can encourage clients (and internal account and creative teams) to improve strategic outputs, question assumptions and reshape assignments into unique category-challenging propositions to create brand experiences. We’re looking for someone who can act as a catalyst to move brands forward to and devise innovative ways to engage customers.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have 2 to 3 years of account planning experience, delivering custom marketing solutions within a digital marketing, consulting and/or advertising agency environment; at least 1 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Entrepreneurial “can do” attitude and a relentless passion for collaboration and innovation
- Demonstrated expertise for uncovering insights and knowledge of how to leverage it to achieve marketing objectives
- The ability to translate clients’ goals and objectives into actionable and measurable marketing recommendations
- Knowledge of marketing/advertising mix (nonpersonal, sales materials, interactive and traditional)